Correct labeling is an essential part of the equipment that informs the user of the safe correct use and suggested time or repetitions depending on ability and fitness.
- All labels are made from stainless steel and remain rust free.
- Clear concise instructions together with pictorial explanation.
- Colour coded ability levels with recommended usage.
- Expected results on the body/muscles.
- Attention/warning advice to help reduce the risk of injury during use.
- Rounded corners.
- Smooth rounded secure rivets to prevent removal.